The church of San Giacomo in Pontestura (Alessandria, Italy) was built in 1764 next to a lovely terracotta bell tower that had been previously erected in 1755. A typical example of Piedmont baroque, the structure was deteriorated by widespread rising damp causing the plaster to detach. With the approval of the Fine Arts, it was returned to its ancient splendour thanks to the restoration work. The façade was repaired using SEYBIO RISANANTE NHL plaster and SEYBIO FINITURA NHL natural hydraulic lime-based finish.
February 16 2017