to improve the adhesion of mortars, adhesives and paints on:
- Plaster or anhydrite substrates
- Cementitious substrates
SEYPRIMER AC is a ready-to-use liquid; after application it dries and forms a thin elastic layer that has a slight consolidating action. It also improves the adhesion of mortars, skim plasters, cement adhesives and paints to the substrates on which it is applied.
The product has the following functions:
· On gypsum surfaces it prevents the chemical reaction between gypsum sulphates and cement aluminates which, where there is moisture, produce ettringite, a salt that causes the separation between the two binders.
· When applying sprayable plasters, SEYPRIMER AC prevents the substrate from absorbing water too quickly, extends the working time and limits the formation of cracks.
· When laying self-levelling and smoothing compounds, it reduces the formation of bubbles, slows down the drying time and favours the spreading of the material.
· When laying tiles, it limits the water retention of absorbent substrates (such as screeds or plasters).
· When applying paints, it evens out the absorption and improves the adhesion of the paint to the substrate.