as a skim
- for cementitious screeds, even used with heating
- for residues of cement-based adhesives
- on existing stone or ceramic floors
- on non-planar floors
as a leveler
- on uneven surfaces
- for levelling out-of-plumb walls
- for correcting slopes on balconies, terraces, pavements
- for making missing parts of plaster or bricks
AS A REPAIR MORTAR
- to repair concrete elements, decorative elements, cornices and balcony fronts
- to repair gravel nests in concrete
- to repair concrete pedestrian pavements
SEYRASORIP is classified CT-C30-F6 according to UNI EN 13813.
SEYRASORIP is an easy to use quick-setting mortar (about 40 minutes at +20 °C) suitable for all jobs requiring speed of execution, specifically for operations with a cherry picker even at low temperatures. Cures without shrinkage and achieves high mechanical strength. It is used for rapid levelling and skimming of all kinds on horizontal and vertical surfaces.