it is used to insulate
- Roofs in the under tile area
- Attic room floors
- Internal walls of above-ground rooms
- Internal sides of retaining walls in cellars
- Internal side of attic roofs
- External walls of ventilated facades
TERMOSEY complies with the requirements of the UNI EN 998-1 standard.
Mixed with the correct quantity of water, it gives rise to a mixture with high adhesion and excellent workability. TERMOSEY is used for bonding polystyrene panels to walls or ceilings, inside or outside. TERMOSEY is also used for skimming these thermal insulation panels with an interposed glass fibre reinforcement mesh on the internal and external walls. The system described is called external insulation and is generally used to insulate the external side of the above-ground walls of buildings. With TERMOSEY you can use the glass fibre mesh for SEYNET PLUS insulation.